Whether you’re working on a home remodeling project and need some things out of the way or you need to store some belongings while trying to sell your home, SMARTBOX of Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC has the perfect temporary storage solution for you!
Reserve your temporary storage today—fill out the contact form on this page or call 301-683-6111!
SMARTBOX Makes Temporary Storage Easy
When you need temporary storage, our portable storage containers are the perfect solution. We will deliver the storage containers to you so you can fill them at your leisure—and you can either keep them on-site, or we can take them to our temperature-controlled, secure storage facility. There’s never any rush, and you can hold onto our temporary storage containers as long as you need them.
There are many occasions where SMARTBOX temporary storage is ideal. Some include:
- Remodeling projects – Whether you’re painting the living room or finishing the basement, getting your things out of the way makes the process easier. You don’t need end tables and knickknacks in the way of building an addition or installing new windows, either—they could be a nuisance or even get damaged! Our temporary storage will keep your belongings safe and out of the way so nothing gets scratched or harmed during your remodeling project, and you can still keep your items close at hand!
- Fundraisers and events – Often, major events like fundraisers, rallies, or community gatherings have a lot of products or setup required. SMARTBOX temporary storage is the perfect way to have prizes, extra chairs, food, or supplies readily available and protected from the weather because not only are the boxes secure, they are equipped with an all-seasons weather-resistant cover.
- New home construction – Builders and homeowners alike can have lots of items around their job sites that require secure storage. For builders, there are many tools and building supplies that would be cumbersome to bring back and forth daily. That’s why having temporary storage on-site for these items, such as pre-installation windows and cabinets, is the best choice! You can be sure your tools and building supplies are safe on the job site at all times.
- Selling your home – Many people choose to de-clutter when they put their homes up for sale to make things look more appealing and spacious. Having temporary storage (either on-site or in our storage facility) is the perfect option for moving your belongings out of the house when you’re selling.
- And more! – Any time you need temporary storage, SMARTBOX has you covered!
SMARTBOX Temporary Storage Is the Perfect Solution
When you need temporary storage in Maryland, Northern Virginia, or Washington, DC, look no further than SMARTBOX! Our storage containers are designed with you in mind, making them ideal for any situation. They include excellent features such as:
- Size – each storage container is 8 feet deep by 7 feet tall by 5 feet wide and can hold up to 3,500 pounds. They can hold approximately one and a half rooms of furniture and belongings, including larger items like refrigerators and king size mattresses.
- Durability – our on-site storage containers are made of a sturdy and durable wood that allows the contents to breathe, and they are protected from rain, snow, wind, and more by an all-seasons weather-resistant cover.
- Safety – the containers only sit 6 inches off the ground, making entering and exiting the units incredibly safe and easy.
- Security – each unit has one large out-swinging door equipped with two butterfly clamps and a sliding hasp that can hold a combination lock or padlock.
If you need temporary storage on-site or in a storage facility, contact SMARTBOX of Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC today! We can provide temporary storage for any of the following