Whether you want to clear out some space in the basement or you need a place to store important documents, SMARTBOX is the perfect solution for your off-site storage needs in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. Let us help you get some things out of your way and keep them secure at our temperature-controlled storage facility! Contact us today to find out more about our off-site storage.
SMARTBOX Makes Off-Site Storage Simple
No matter why you need off-site storage, from de-cluttering the house to storing those boxes piling up in the basement, SMARTBOX can help. We’ll bring our portable storage units to you, placing them wherever is most convenient. Then we’ll give you as long as you need to pack and organize your storage containers. Then, when you’re ready, it’s as easy as picking up the phone. Our friendly and helpful staff members will come out to your home or office, load up your boxes and bring them to our secure, temperature-controlled storage facility. If you ever need access to your items, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll have your portable self-storage containers ready for you when you arrive.
Common Reasons for Off-Site Storage
There are a number of reasons why homeowners and businesses need off-site storage, some of the most popular include:
- Buying or selling a home
- Moving to a temporary residence
- Home downsizing
- Storage for military personnel
- Dorm furniture storage
- Seasonal or excess inventory storage
- Document storage
- Office remodeling
- And more!
The options are endless for off-site storage—no matter what your reason, SMARTBOX portable storage containers make off-site storage easy.
The SMARTBOX Advantage
SMARTBOX portable storage makes off-site storage simple and easy—our containers are the perfect solution for you. Find out how they measure up:
- Each SMARTBOX container is 8 feet deep by 7 feet tall by 5 feet wide and can hold up to 3,500 pounds.
- The boxes can hold approximately one to one and a half rooms’ worth of furniture and belongings, including your largest items such as refrigerators, desks and king-sized mattresses and box springs.
- Our portable storage containers are made of a durable wood with an all-seasons weather-resistant cover to keep your belongings safe from the elements.
- SMARTBOX self-storage units sit only 6 inches off the ground, making entering and exiting the boxes incredibly easy and safe. This is especially important when you’re loading heavy or delicate items.
- Each container has one large out-swinging door that is secured with two butterfly clamps and a sliding hasp built to accommodate a padlock or combination lock for added security.
- SMARTBOX always uses upfront pricing and accurate quotes—you’ll never be hit with hidden fees or charges. In fact, you can even figure out approximately how much off-site storage you’ll need with our online space estimator.
When you need off-site storage for your home or business in Maryland, Northern Virginia or Washington, DC, contact SMARTBOX! We’ll make storing your excess belongings and documents a hassle-free experience.